Saturday, September 24, 2011

Possibly Pattern #2

Well I started working on the pattern, I had to rework it because late last night is when I had written and drawn it out on paper. Well the numbers were right, the drawing was way off. So I had to redo the drawing, and just went ahead and re-wrote the pattern all together. I started cutting the fabric, and didn't finish because my shoulder started to bother me. But I'm happy that I at least started. Cutting small strips is tedious in my opinion.

I'm actually using the left over fabric from when I made my mother's birthday quilt. I definitely needed to be able to use the fabric up somehow so I figured this would be a way to get to use the fabric up. I'm sure tomorrow (technically later today) I will finish cutting and start laying out the pieces and then sew them up. I'll take pictures of my progress as I go along.

Well, off to finish watching my recorded Ellen DeGeneres show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!