Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy...

Happy New Years everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful time with friends, family and your significant loved ones. The hubby and I ended up just staying in for the night, stay warm and just relaxed. We did go to the grocery store to pick up a few things to pig out on tonight, but other than that we just chilled relaxed, and then a hour before midnight I watched a country concert on TV and then watched the ball drop and kissed my husband for the first time this year.

Now I'm just relaxing some more, playing game on my phone called pocket frogs it's a pretty cool game. Fun, and since I love frogs it's a perfect game for me. If you have a phone you can play games on, definitely go and check this game out!


Like I said earlier, I hope everyone had a wonderful night. Stay safe, have fun and stay warm!

Night everyone! :)

Happy New Years!
~ 2012 ~

1 comment:

  1. Hi, CJ, you have been missed. We wondered what had happened to you; like you disappeared from the ES forum!!! Your baby quilt looks wonderful...was the new mommmy thrilled with it. I certainly hope so. It looks beautiful. I'm so proud of you for getting it done!!!

    Not too much going here...Ihave been blogging you will have to check me out. Miss ya....Linda (ROSIEQ)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!