Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mini Deer Trail Cam

Today I ended up doing a few things. I didn't plan on doing vacuuming, but there's always tomorrow. At least that is how I see it. My hubby has gotten his early Christmas/Birthday gift already. Well he hasn't physically gotten it, but he knows what he'll be getting next week sometime. He had a deer trail cam for hunting, but lended it out and hasn't gotten it back. Well this one is much smaller and is a whole lot better than the one he has already (the one he lended out). I like looking at the pictures that he captures and it was driving and has been driving me nuts not being able to look at pictures of what he has an opportunity of shooting.


So hubby got a new deer trail cam that he picked out and I got. I know we didn't have the money for it, but I told him I know it will be used and it's something he likes having for hunting which I can't blame him because it let's him know what time the deer are coming around at night or in the early morning hours and etc. He's excited about it, and so am I because I want to see the pictures. This mini deer trail cam does video recording as well. This shall be very interesting and I'm sure the hubby will be happy to have a new toy for hunting. I have to admit, I'm pretty excited for him to get it as well. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!