Friday, September 30, 2011

Live and learn from mistakes

Well, I think I have been defeated by my pattern idea or I am just not doing it right. I'm not entirely sure of which though. I have the pattern written down, but I think I'm going to leave it for another time. I just can't seem to get what I cut and sewn together to lay right and I'm not sure if that's because I didn't cut the materials right so that they wouldn't stretch or what. I'm not sure. I am pretty sure I will learn eventually the correct way to cut material so it doesn't stretch but for now it is not the time and too late. Kind of mad it didn't work out right when I was so close to be done with the first side but that's okay, we live and learn from our mistakes. I mean that's all part of sewing, right?

So for now, pattern idea I had is "put on hold". Which doesn't break my heart. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!