Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! Oh my gosh...

Hello everyone, I just wanted to come on quickly and say

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Guess what I got for Christmas? Everyone in Steven's side of the family ended up going in on a laptop for me since I was having so many issues with the old one of mine.

I should be able to surf everyone's blogs again and do some posting here and after the holiday's, hopefully be able to post the completed look of the baby blanket I had worked on and have already given to the receiver. Let's just say she loved it... :)

It's been a long day, so I'm going to get off here and just relax a bit.

I just wanted to jump on here and say hi and that I'm still here! :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new lap top. Looking forward to seeing what you are up to. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!