Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! Oh my gosh...

Hello everyone, I just wanted to come on quickly and say

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Guess what I got for Christmas? Everyone in Steven's side of the family ended up going in on a laptop for me since I was having so many issues with the old one of mine.

I should be able to surf everyone's blogs again and do some posting here and after the holiday's, hopefully be able to post the completed look of the baby blanket I had worked on and have already given to the receiver. Let's just say she loved it... :)

It's been a long day, so I'm going to get off here and just relax a bit.

I just wanted to jump on here and say hi and that I'm still here! :)

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the new lap top. Looking forward to seeing what you are up to. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than us.

    (And by the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to reveal if this brief questionnaire can help you find out your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!