Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tomorrow is Halloween

Tomorrow is Halloween, and I have to say that I'm ready to see all the kids dressed up. It's fun to see them coming up for candy in their costumes of what they chose to be dressed up as. It's also interesting when you get the real small ones, and they don't know what to do. He he! So cute!

This weekend was a busy weekend, had my brother and his wife over. They had to bring their boat over to store in our garage over the winter. Last night it was freezing rain, rain and snow mixed. Eww! I am not a happy camper for that. While my brother and his wife were over, we ended up carving pumpkins and painting pumpkins. It was actually different painting the pumpkins rather than cutting them. I did 2 pumpkins, one painted and one carved. My hubby still has his to carve but he did gut them just needs to finish carving his. I don't really decorate too much til the day of Halloween only because some stuff I don't really care for having outside for too long. Once I'm finished decorating the porch, I'll be sure to take a picture and post it tomorrow. :)

I think after I post this, I am going to take a nap. My shoulder is bothering me, I'm tired and my body is sore as well. Like I said, it was a long weekend and I think it's because I had company ha! I didn't even get to start sewing the baby blanket only because the sewing machine is in the guest bedroom and that's where the company stayed for the night. So I'll have to be sure to get that going and finish cutting it. :)

Anyways, hope everyone has a wonderful "Hallow's Eve" and a wonderful Halloween Day tomorrow.

  Happy Halloween Everyone!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!