Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween everyone!

Hello everyone, I hope you had a good time either trick or treating, or handing out candy tonight! I know I did. I ended up passing out candy, like I always do every year. Love getting to see all the kids dressed up and seeing their faces when they walk up to the porch to spooky sounds coming from speakers that are sitting on my porch. Some of them get scared, but always manage to get up close enough to grab a piece of candy and be off to the next house to get more.

Our driveway is a bit long, so I always try to get the kids to grab a hand full of candy only to make it fair for them having to come down such a long driveway. Here's a couple of pictures of the set up on my porch, along with carved pumpkins my brother and I did and a pumpkin I decided to paint and my sister in law painted as well.

Enjoy!

Porch set up, kids were scared! Ha, lol
The pumpkin I carved, and a skeleton coffin - ooo spooky!
My brother's pumpkin to the left, and my pumpkin to the right

My pumpkin I painted, it was different than carving


My sister-in-law's painted pumpkin
Hope you enjoyed the pictures, and hope you guys share your Halloween setup as well. :)

I had a lot of fun this weekend with my brother and his wife visiting. Goofing around, going out for breakfast and then having Chili for dinner. Then Halloween topping it off. Can't get any better than that!

Although I'd have to say it was different not having the hubby around since he didn't have to work last year on Halloween. I'm sure all the kids didn't care for the whole "Halloween on school night" bit. But such is life!

Again, hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! I'm off to watch "Ghost Hunters Halloween Special". I've had it DVRing while I was handing out candy. :)

   Happy Halloween!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!