Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good luck hubby!

I just wanted to make a quick post to say I'm still here! Just been busy the past week. Although today is a big day for my husband. He works at CVS Pharmacy as a Technician and he's currently sitting in a building in Troy, Michigan taking a test to get nationally certified. I definitely think he'll do good, he was studying all night last night, the night before and months before this. He's been taking the test since 2PM, and not sure when he'll be done. I am sure he'll do just fine though! But if you could give some good luck, that would be wonderful!!

On another note, I'll be working on the baby quilt today. Got a little behind in doing other stuff, so I'm going to definitely be sure to work on that. I want to be able to get all the cutting done so that way I can just sew and start piecing stuff together.

Question for other quilts. Do you guys cut and then sew? Or do you guys sew as you cut?


Oh! I wanted to also state that I finally won a contest, and was excited with such delight! :) I won a sewline mechanical pencil from Mauby's like I said, I was excited! My first win of a contest, thanks Mauby! :)

Another note, I want to say thanks to those who have started following me. I appreciate it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!