Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Camera Case

Naked camera needing a case - before
I got this camera a while back for my birthday, my brother got me it. I got to pick it out and everything. I didn't get a camera case because I didn't feel the need to pay $40 bucks on one at the time when I knew if I really wanted one I could buy one cheaper. Well, since I started sewing I decided to make myself a camera case because I wanted one that could slide into my purse without taking up a lot of room and etc.

Camera case - after
I know that it's not perfect, but I'm happy with it. I used some jean material that was cut off  a pair of jeans when I had to hem them, and used some scrap material for the purple touch. Right now it doesn't stay closed because I need to buy some velcro so I can velcro it shut. But I'm pretty happy with what I had made. I was inspired by another blogger that created a camera case, and I kind of used her technique in a way but went into a different approach since my camera was shaped differently and much smaller.

You can find the actual Camera Cozy Tutorial here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!