Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New ironing board

For a while I had been using a simple 2 by 4 piece of wood wrapped with about 2 sometimes 3 towels to iron on for my fabrics, pants when hemming and etc. However, last night when the hubby and I went to Meijers for a few groceries hubby wandered off without me knowing and when I turned around he was gone. I walked back to where we were and there he was in a isle looking at stuff and when I got closer I noticed he was looking at ironing boards. I didn't need a big ironing board but needed a one so that I could PROPERLY iron the fabric and etc.


Well I ended up getting a tabletop ironing board which is good enough for me! I didn't care for the cover that it came with only because pinkish purple is not my favorite color (ew pink), and I told the hubby I could just make a cover for it so no big deal about that. Tonight I got to use it some starting to hem my husbands hunting pants because he needed a new pair badly. Well, it was wonderful and not done on a small 12" by 4" board. I was so glad! Ha!

That's all for now! Just had to share my new toy. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!