Monday, November 7, 2011

Peanut butter cookies, yummy!


Today I was busy making a couple dozen of peanut butter cookies. It's actually a "surprise" for my husband for when he gets home from work. He loves my peanut butter cookies. Ha! :) So he'll be loving me tonight, at least I hope so.. Ha

I also got my pinwheels done for the baby blanket, which I will post up in another post. I just haven't been able to get a picture of them just yet. Now that I have the pinwheels pieced together, all I need to do now is add the sashes and then the borders and I'm done! Well then I'd have to do the quilt sandwich and then I'd be done. Ha ha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments. I will try to respond to everyone.

If you have a question you can email me at cj.latour228[at]gmail.com and I will respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!